Annuities are one of the most confusing investment options on the market today. This site was created to help potential investors discover whether or not annuities are right for them.
Are You Getting the Best Rates?
Speak with a trusted financial adviser to make sure your portfolio is earning its full potential. There's no obligation, and it's free to talk. Complete this form, or call (800) 820-3730.
Everything Else You Need
Don't enroll in an annuity program until you've researched your options thouroughly. We encourage you to browse the topics below.
Types of Annuities
- Fixed Equity Indexed Annuities
- Variable Annuities Pros and Cons
- Single Premium Immediate Annuities
- Variable Annuities
- Indexed Annuities
- Fixed Income Annuities
- Deferred Annuities
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Immediate Annuities
- Retirement Annuities
- Guaranteed Income Annuities
- When Should You Buy An Annuity?
- Annuity Taxation
- Annuity Death Benefits Explained
- What Are Annuities?
- Are Annuities Safe?
- Annuity Fees
- List of Top Annuity Companies
- Types of Annuities
- Annuities Pros and Cons
- How To Sell Annuities
- Annuities vs Stocks
- Annuities vs Mutual Funds
- Annuities vs Life Insurance
- Annuities vs IRAs
- Annuities vs Bonds
- Annuities vs CDs
- Lincoln National Fixed and Immediate Annuities
- Jackson National Fixed and Variable Annuities
- The Hartford Variable and Fixed Annuties
- Integrity Life Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Jefferson National Variable Annuities
- EquiTrust Index and Fixed Annuities
- Axa Equitable Fixed and Variable Annuity Offerings
- American National Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Fidelity Investments Fixed Income Annuities
- Aviva Deferred and Immediate Annuity Options
- Pacific Life Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Prudential Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Mutual of Omaha Deferred and Immediate Annuities
- New York Life Annuities
- Mass Mutual Variable and Fixed Annuities
Monday - Friday / 8am - 6pm PST